Right to Education is one of the fundamental rights of every Indian citizen. Sharda University believes
that money should not be a road block for a student with innovative ideas in his mind and passion in his heart.
We extend scholarships and financial assistance to meritorious students based on their academic achievements.
A number of scholarships are offered to students depending on the academic credentials and their achievements
in sporting and cultural arena. The University grants full to partial waiver on tuition fees payable by the student.
Scholarships granted based on Academic Merits:
The students on their satisfactory performance in Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT), Personal Interview
(PI) and depending on their merit in qualifying exams, shall be eligible for the grant of the following merit scholarships:
|% Marks in #SSE or Equivalent Examination (overall)
|95.00 and Above
|90.00 - 94.99
|85.00 - 89.99
|80.00 - 84.99
|75.00 - 79.99
On their admission in Master Degree programmes (other than Medical, Dental & Nursing) will
be eligible for the award of fee waiver equivalent to 25% of their Tuition fee of first year.
University Scholarship Policy (2020-21) would be applicable on 2nd year.
The students who have excelled in sporting activities at National & State Level will be eligible
for Sports Scholarship from 10% to 80% on tuition fee in 1st year. For updated & detailed information
on the nature of Sports and the Eligibility criteria you may visit the University campus or our website
www.sharda.ac.in *Applicable for achievements in 2017-18 & later.
Scholarship of 5% to their wards on tuition fee of 1st year in all courses except Medical, Dental, Nursing & Pharmacy.
Fee waiver of 5% in 1st year for student whose sibling is pursuing education at the university. Proof of relation is required.
Maximum one Scholarship can be availed by the students whichever is higher.
- On conclusion of Admission 2020-21, the number of scholarships granted and the names of beneficiaries will be placed on University website.
- The number of scholarships in 2nd and subsequent years shall be equivalent to the number of scholarships granted in 1st year.
- Academic performance of a student shall be the sole criteria for continuation of scholarship. Scholarships starting from highest slab shall be granted based on the position in merit list prepared School wise
- For continuation of scholarship, minimum 8.00 CGPA required for eligibility.
- Scholarship will be awarded on Tuition Fee only. (Foreign Tour charges shall not be included)
- Scholarship would not apply if there is gap between academic sessions.
- Only those students who have cleared their examination in 2019-20 would be eligible for scholarship.
- In B.Sc. Nursing & B.Pharma- 5% Seats are under Scholarship Scheme.
Sharda University aims to support deserving/meritorious students in availing financial assistance for pursuing their higher education. To encourage students to take up higher education despite their financial shortcomings.
Students can avail a loan from any bank. However, for the benefit of its students, Sharda University has tie-ups with the following banks:
- Avanse Financials Service Limited
- Credila - An HDFC Ltd. Company
- State Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
Avanse Financials Service Limited
Pankaj Kanojia: +91-9999 4400 84
Anuj Kumar: +91-8588 8874 57
We help our students in speedy disposal of their loan applications across the country. During June-August, a kiosk is set up inside the University for the benefit of students seeking financial assistance from the bank.
Procedure for Availing Bank Loan Assistance
Students who want to apply for Educational Loan will need an offer letter from the University. The University will provide the requisite offer letter as required by the bank for loan purposes, as and if believed appropriate.
However, the students and their parents/guardians shall be responsible for obtaining sanction and repayment of the sanctioned loan and all kinds of liabilities and consequences arising thereof, if any. The University shall not be liable and responsible in this regard.
Economically Weaker Section (EWS) - Guidelines for Education Loan
Central Scheme to provide Interest Subsidy for the period of moratorium on Educational Loans taken by students from economically weaker sections from scheduled banks under the Model Education Loan Scheme of IBA.