Right to Education is one of the fundamental rights of every Indian citizen. Sharda University believes that money should not be a
road block for a student with innovative ideas in his mind and passion in his heart. We extend scholarships and financial assistance to
meritorious students based on their academic achievements.
A number of scholarships are offered to students depending on the academic credentials and their achievements in sporting and cultural
arena. The University grants full to partial waiver on tuition fees payable by the student.
Scholarships granted based on Academic Merits:
The students on their satisfactory performance in Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT), Personal Interview (PI) and depending on
their merit in qualifying exams, shall be eligible for the grant of the following merit scholarships:
On their admission in Master Degree programmes (other than Medical, Dental & Nursing) will be eligible for the
award of fee waiver equivalent to 25% of their Tuition fee of first year. University Scholarship Policy (2021-22)
would be applicable on 2nd year.
The students who have excelled in sporting activities at National & State Level will be eligible for Sports
Scholarship from 10% to 80% on tuition fee in 1st year. For updated & detailed information on the nature of Sports
and the Eligibility criteria you may visit the University campus.
*Applicable for achievements in 2019-20 & later
5% Scholarship for Children of Military/Para Military/Govt. Security Forces, Serving & Retd. Defence Personnel on
tuition fee of 1st year in all courses except Medical, Dental, Nursing & Pharmacy.
Fee waiver of 5% in 1st year for student whose sibling is pursuing education at the university. Proof of relation is required
Maximum one Scholarship can be availed by the students whichever is higher.
Art & Culture Scholarship available from 5% to 20% based on exemplary student performance in class XI & XII. Kindly contact admission counsellor for details
- On conclusion of Admission 2020-21, the number of scholarships granted and the names of beneficiaries will be placed on the University website.
- The number of scholarships in 2nd and subsequent years shall be as per scholarships contribution policy 2020-21.
- Academic performance of a student shall be the sole criteria for continuation of the scholarship. Scholarships starting from highest slab shall be granted based on the position in merit list prepared School wise.
- Scholarship continuation eligibility: Minimum 8.00 CGPA and 75% attendance. Detailed Scholarship Continuation Policy will be available on website by 30th Sep.
- Scholarship will be awarded on Tuition Fee only. (Foreign Tour charges shall not be included)
- Scholarship would not apply if there is gap between academic sessions.
- Only those students who have cleared their examination in 2019-20 would be eligible for scholarship.
- In B.Sc. Nursing, & B.Pharma- 5% Seats are under Scholarship Scheme.
- Last date to avail scholarship is 30th June’20.
#SSE - Senior Secondary Examination
Education Loan Assistance
Sharda University aims to support deserving/meritorious students in availing financial assistance for pursuing their higher education.
In order to encourage students to take up higher education despite their financial shortcomings, nowadays, most banks are providing
attractive loan facility to students.
Students can avail loan from any bank. However, for the benefit of its students, Sharda University has tie-ups with the following banks:
We help our students in speedy disposal of their loan applications across the country. During June-August, a kiosk
is set up inside the University for the benefit of students seeking financial assistance from the bank.
Procedure for Availing Bank Loan Assistance
Students who want to apply for Educational Loan will need an offer letter from the University. The University will provide
the requisite offer letter as required by the bank for loan purposes, as and if believed appropriate.
However, the students and their parents/guardians shall be responsible for obtaining sanction and repayment of
the sanctioned loan and all kinds of liabilities and consequences arising thereof, if any. The University shall not be liable and
responsible in this regard.
Economically Weaker Section (EWS) - Guidelines for Education Loan
Central Scheme to provide Interest Subsidy for the period of moratorium on Educational Loans taken by students from
economically weaker sections from scheduled banks under the Model Education Loan Scheme of IBA.
In case of any issue / problem in availing education loan, please contact:
Contact No. for Canara Bnak
Call: +91-120-2540131, +91-120-2531105